Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Bring on the Fall & Winter Projects!

Wow, I've been gone a long time! 

My sewing room is in the attic section of our very old house & it gets extremely hot up there in the summer. Since the weather has cooled off, it's been the perfect opportunity to get back in there and start crossing some projects off my list.


This is the Sweetheart Dress, by Patterns for Pirates. This is my second Sweetheart Dress. It's made for a more stable medium weight knit, So I used Ponte Roma. I like the circle skirt on this dress, it's cut as a giant circle with no seams on the sides.

Right now Patterns For Pirates is having a 30% off sale and a huge giveaway, check it out! I've sewed a few of their patterns and can definitely recommend them for excellent instructions and drafting. They also have a very active Facebook group, which makes me want to sew every pattern I see on there.

I hope you're having a lovely autumn! It's my favorite time of the year. 

1 comment:

  1. Great dress, not heard of them before. Will have a look.

    ReplyDelete