Monday, May 4, 2015

Me Made May is here again!

I'm back! I was so exhausted from last year's challenge, taking photos and updating my flickr account and blog, that I sort of fell of the face of the earth. But crazy as I am, I'm going full steam ahead for May 2015 because it's here again...

me-made-may'14
This year for the month of May I pledge to wear at least one handmade piece of clothing per day.
I'm already off to a good start!
May 1st
chambray Bruyere Shirt 
May 2nd
Comino Cap Dress, fabric from Girl Charlee

May 3rd
One of my favorites this winter,

Today I'm wearing a dress hot off the sewing machine, will get a photo later! Many more to come I hope. I'm also looking forward to seeing what everyone else is sewing up.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, so glad you are back! I liked all of your outfits last year and the Bruyère-Blouse and the two dresses shown now are so pretty! Have a nice me-made-may, SaSa

    ReplyDelete