Friday, May 2, 2014

Me Made May 2014


me-made-may'14 
Hello everyone! May is here. 
This year I'm finally going to officially take part in Me Made May.  Here is my personal pledge:

'I, Kim Mullen of CraftyNHmom, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavour to wear one self-made item of clothing each day for the duration of May 2014'


I think this will help me understand my handmade wardrobe better. I will see what pieces are needed to fill in the gaps. Also I hope to catch up on all the un-blogged makes that may have fallen through the cracks. My biggest challenge will be to take a daily photo, I can't promise I will keep up,
but I will try!

Here is what I have so far!
Day 1:

A Lady Skater dress (unblogged) made about a month ago with a metallic pin dot from Girl Charlee

and 

Day 2's crappy iPhone photo:


the Jamie Christina Mission Maxi (also unblogged)
I made this in September 2013 and have worn the heck out of it! 
Love this pattern so much.

Check out all the handmade clothing in the MMM flickr group!



1 comment: