Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's time for Skirt Week 2012!!

I'm so excited!  Crafterhours Skirt week is back! 

crafterhours

This year I'll be helping with the judging!!

You can start entering your skirts right now in the flickr pools!  You can even enter any skirt made between July 1st, 2011 and the last day to enter is June 8th 2012 so there is no reason not to give it a shot.  There are 4 categories and you can enter up to 3 skirts per category.  Think of the prizes!!  Last year I almost died of awesome when those amazing prizes started to roll in
Check out last year's skirt week here.

Skirts are my favorite thing to sew for summer,
and I can't wait to see all the inspiration in the flickr pools:

A Line Skirts
Straight Skirts
Full Skirts
Children's skirts

Happy skirtmaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment