Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sew Serendipity Skirt

It's another skirt from the book Sew Serendipity.    


I started to panic about the backlog of projects I had, so I made a list of all the projects I have in mind, and then chose to focus on those that I wanted for summer.  This was the first on my list.

This is the second skirt I've made from the book.  The other one is here.
I love red (it gives me an excuse to wear red lipstick).  This fabric is from Tina Givens which I found on Ebay.  


1 down, 6-7 summer projects to go!
----------------------
1. summer PJ's for Maura
2. summer PJ's for Me (almost done)
3.little military shirt for Travis
5. LBB Pieced Tunic for my friend, Sharon (in progress)
6. 1 or 2 kid's raffle items for the Summer Reading Program, due in August
-------------------
Join the mad dash to finish up your summer sewing.  Link up here:


2 comments:

  1. I love it! Love the fabric choice, the colors looks great together and the pattern is fun but not so bold it gives you a headache. You did a great job, thanks so much for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fabric, its gorgeous. Excellent job on it! Looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete