Monday, July 18, 2011

Blows my mind!

I know this post is very late, but I wanted to have a chance to thank Adrianna and Susan of Crafterhours for hosting Skirt Week again this year.  There's not much I love more than sewing along with people from all around the world.  It was a fun challenge.  My goal was to submit 6 skirts, but I only got to 2!
Each day I checked out the sweet tutorials on skirt making on crafterhours.  I also checked the Flickr pools for A Line Skirts , full skirts, and straight skirts.  There is so much inspiration there I could spend all day looking at them!  There was also a category for little girl skirts.

So I was in total shock when I actually won the Judge's choice for the A Line skirt category.  It made my summer!  Ever since then, all these great prizes have been rolling in.  I still can't get over it!!
I'm already getting to work on some of the patterns I received!
---
So a HUGE thank you to all the sponsors as well of Skirt Week 2011!
Thanks for making sewing even more fun!

The Sunny Day dress from Jamie Christina and Voile from Hawthorne Threads, just one of the many awesome prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment