Friday, April 1, 2011

meet my new little friend

It's a ....

Droid !

It's a Droid X to be precise.  My phone contract was up and I was able to upgrade to a much better model.  I had planned to get the iPhone, but when I compared them side by side, there was something more exciting about this one, so I went for it.  I'm so glad I did!  I now have access to every song imaginable while out in the car (or anywhere) at the touch of a button, with my Rhapsody subscription.   

This phone is HUGE, however so I had to make a new case.  This is just a very simple wool felt case with blanket stitching around the edges.  It has an outer and inner layer of felt to keep my new friend safe.

-------
In other news, I've joined the Sew Sweetness Jamie Dress Sew Along!  You should too!  She is even offering prizes!  Go check it out!


Sis Boom Jamie Dress Sew Along!
 
While I'm waiting for that to start, I'm finishing up another Urban Hoodie for Travis and just cut out a shirt for myself:
 

Have a great weekend!  I know I'll be busy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment