Saturday, October 9, 2010

Some new hats


With the cooler weather now here, I whipped up a few hats today!


Maura requested a (what else?) Totoro hat...shocking I know!  When looking for ideas, I found this great example that inspired me on Craftster.  She thinks it's the best hat she's ever had!



Liam's skate hat I made from a thrifted sweatshirt.  I used the graphic on the shirt as a patch on the front and back.  I found good directions on making this recycled hat on the Creative Maven blog, instructions here.


 Linking here:

2 comments:

  1. These are great! I just had my own adventure in hat making as well! :)

    Amie @ http://kittycatsandairplanes.blogspot.com/2010/09/yip-yip-appa-hat.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow this is amazing!! I LOVE that Independent hat, have to make one for my little dude!

    thanks so much! [you're defo my new favourite XD]

    ReplyDelete