Monday, September 20, 2010

KCWC - Day One

I am off to a running start today for the Elsie Marley Kids Clothes Week Challenge.  With 4 kids in the house, I'm definitely not at a loss for fall sewing projects.

Today I finished these much needed pajamas for Travis (Thanks for taking a 3 hour nap, by the way):


These were, once again, from pattern New Look 6932.  Which is probably the most useful pattern I own, since it includes sizes for my 2 year old AND my 9 year old.  Can't beat that.
"Alas, Poor Yoric, I knew him well"
 I love these weird poses we got today!  Travis is a real character these days.  A recent conversation I overheard between him and his 12 year old brother:

James: "Travis, don't throw my things, that's not funny!!!"
(pause)
Travis: "How bout....funny?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Up next for the KCWC : Heidi and Finn Hoodie, and finish the hem of Maura's Rennaisance costume, also I'm dying to try the new underpants pattern from that Darn Cat...

1 comment:

  1. Really cute pjs and Travis is sooo cute too. Love his hair my brother's was that colour when he was little.

    ReplyDelete