Monday, May 10, 2010

A happy Mother's Day





I hope all the moms out there had a great day! I know I did.

We went to the Bedford Village Inn (my favorite restaurant!) for brunch, which included some of the best food I've ever had. We got to enjoy it with both our moms. I wasn't expecting a gift from Jim since he already gave me a beautiful diamond necklace for an early Mother's Day gift and we just picked up my new car on Friday night. So I was shocked when he and the kids gave me a gift bag containing a new lense for my (new) slr camera. Whoa, I'm so spoiled.


I came home and took a few pictures in the yard.


This is Sauron. The chickens were all escaped from their area and in my garden when we got home. Their area is plenty big enough for their enjoyment (and then some), but for some reason they keep digging under the fence and winding up here. Who knew chickens were so hard to corral. So I used them as a subject for my photography!

My mom loved her market tote and wallet made from her 70's floral wedding dress. Now I wish I took a picture, duh. No sewing today, but I have a few on-going projects to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment